Tuesday, April 4, 2017

I am not a teacher mainly because I know nothing.


 Remember

I am not a teacher of
anything mainly because I know nothing.
However, I do know this.
 

The only thing that I hate
more then
a
 
Male Chauvinist  Pig
Is a
Sounder of Male Swine,
Florida Governor
and
the state congress
are hell bent on replacing

a
Female Democratic Judge
that was
'Voted in by her District voters'
with a
Republican
Male Judge
 from another district!
Florida's way of saying
I am however, a good student
and
enjoy reading everything,
thank you to Creator and my teachers.

Very soon every Jewish person (Hebrew),
will agree that the Messiah
did come already
and
will return soon.

"The Word of God?"


So
To answer today's question.
The answer to Who or What is
"The Word of God?"

Every Christian must or at least should know the answer to this question.

In reality, what or should I say who is this

'Word of God'?


John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word,

and

the Word was with God,

And

the Word was God.

John 1:2  He was in the beginning with God.

John 1:3  All things came into being through Him,

and

apart from Him

nothing came into being that has come into being.


1) There is one God


2) The Trinity consists of three Persons



 the Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used.


the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, definitely referring in the Hebrew language to more than two. While this is not an explicit argument for the Trinity, it does denote the aspect of plurality in God. The Hebrew word for "God," "Elohim," definitely allows for the Trinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment